Below are links to published programming projects I've done in the past.
- Cloud In A Bottle - a computer science group project I did for my Object Oriented and Design graduate class at the University of Colorado. I designed the web application model. Inside the archive are PDFs of design details we had to create along with the source code.
- Distributed WPA Cracking - a computer science group project I did during my graduate studies at CU. It is a web application that breaks up a large rainbow table of WPA keys onto multiple machines for calculation.
- Parallel Zip Archive Password Recovery - a computer science group project during my my graduate studies at CU. It is a MPI C++ program that we tested on some large super-computer clusters for brute forcing and dictionary attacking AES encrypted archives.
- Security Circles - a class project from my Mobile Computing class at CU (Fall 2011). It involves an Android application I wrote along with some Dalvik VM and custom ROM changes by our class group. Its purpose is to anonymize sensor data to installed apps on the phone.
- Unidoc - a computer science group class project I did during my undergraduate. It allows real-time editing of a document by multiple users at the same time via the web browser. You can see their changes live while you edit as well.