|www.rodneybeede.com||"I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code" - unknown|
In short not going to happen.
The install on my Vista SP2 64-bit machine gives me the 1904 error message. When running the sync I get the 0x80040057 error. I did a web search and tried some things, but like many others nothing worked.
I ended up syncing my contacts via Google Mobile and my Google Apps account. http://m.google.com/sync.
It worked okay enough. I imported all my contacts into my e-mail account (useful place to have them, but I need to adjust my csv column names) and then synced them.
Now I just need a way to get the group names from Google to create groups on my phone. I also wish pulling up the address book list could be configured to only list groups and not every contact. I might try writing my own address book app for the Blackberry to do that.